Add to Technorati Favorites
Google

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Which one you choose??

I've been finding many articles in the net about which is better ?? is it traditional money earning option or any online business. I want to give you some insight on this topic from what i've understood by browsing..

Lets rehearse our daily routine :
You wake-up at 7:30 AM(it may extend): You've got hardly half an hour to finish your bathroom activities ;P (if you are a lady, you may want more time for make up also). Then get dress, have break fast, and get into your vehicle ( it can be a car, a bike or even a bus).

You have to travel 40 - 60 minutes in a highway which is filled with thousands of vehicles like you hoping to reach the office early. You get there just in time for example lets take it as 9:30 AM. Then you check your outlook for any f***ing meetings. Then we spend 1/4 th of our working time passing humor sites to the fellow employees. Then, we all wait eagerly for two events in our day to day life. Those are Lunch Time and at 6:00PM. At the end of the day you will definitely need more than one hour as many of us including your boss wants to reach home
early.

Lets get into actual work hours. Many people now a days pretend to work, and they disturb the people who are actually working. Lets take a sample conversation in the office

Mr. 1 : "Hey dude, did you finish that code"
Mr. 2 : " yeah, I am on it, i need to add two more lines to it, hey did u watch yesterday's match ( any movie which is recently released)"
Mr. 1 : "Yeah man, It was excellent, hey you know about Mr. 3 and Mr. 4. They were caught doing ...... hey watch out Mr. XXX ( this is the nick name of ur manager or boss or whatever) is coming, lets get back into work"

Many people waste 75% of the time checking emails, browsing on office humor, and gossiping on
guy next to your cubicle, also a big time waste is going for coffee breaks. I am not saying you
should not go for coffee, I am just explaining daily scenario. Now the time is 6 in the evening, now you desperately wait for your Mr. XXX to leave ( you know the reason). Going back to home, you wont do anything except eat and sleep. Slowly, you would start disliking your work. This way I think, we ( atleast some of us) are not doing what we are supposed to do in our office. Even I had the experience of working in a company by doing all the above mentioned things, now I find it is difficult for me to continue them any more. As some research say "People work better if they can choose what to do and when to do" isnt it interesting??. Now I want to get out of this so called software job and establish my own business which indeed doesnt have above problems. So how do I go about that? The only option available to me is Business. Now again, I want to spend a quality time with my family or friends. I cant go for some retail or some other business. Finally I am left with Online Business where I can work from the home watching cricket match and feeding my baby ( not now, in few years :D).

Lets look at some adv of online business :
first of all, you are the boss of your business. You dont need to stop doing whatever you do
when your boss comes to your desk...It your world, you can do whatever you want to do..

flexible timings : you dont need to get up and go to office at the particular time. You can work in the nights with a cup of coffee when everyone at the home sleeping, i think this is the best timings where you can get new ideas ( it is just my assumption, sorry if i m wrong)..

Money : How much do you spend travelling daily to your work? Do you need to spend that amount just to have a horrible lunch at your workplace when you could be having delicious food at your home?? staying at home will reduce your spendings drastically, but you need to have internet connection to your computer..this spending is very less when compared to earnings in online business...

Quality of time with your family : you could spend a whole lot of time with your kids rather than saying "This sunday", "Next month"...How muchever money you earn in ur current job you
cant buy the joy of staying with ur family..

So finally what I want to suggest is if you want to try another business other than traditional money earning option, you could always go for Online Business.. Even I want to start one of my
own, but it takes a little research and information gathering... I just wanted to share what I feel about Online Business?? Hope you all liked it.. Thanks !!!..

No comments:

 
Need Low priced, pre-designed / custom Logos for your website.